Monday, November 16, 2009

Mystery swap


Although there are more pictures at Debbie's site I thought I would post these of the Mystery swap we did this year for the first time. It was a lot of fun and I'm sure we will do it again next year. Each participant was to bring approx $20 value of quilty things in whatever type of bag they chose. As you can see we had quite a variety of bags which made it very interesting. I marked each bag as it came in with a scrap of fabric; each person then picked a scrap of fabric out of the paper bag and found the bag that matched. Everyone was very pleased with what they received. I received a kit that looks to be very interesting-I will post pictures when I get it made (don't hold your breath though as it could be awhile before it makes it to the top of the pile).

No comments:

Post a Comment