Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Countdown is on

I sent out the reminder email yesterday as the retreat is little more than a month away.
Hope everyone is getting their projects organized....I know I am trying.
As always there are too many to chose from and if history is any indication I will buy something new to work on on the way to the retreat.:)
You may have noticed the countdown clock at the top if you are interested. When I set it up I thought it only counted down days and then Kelly posted number of hours on Facebook.
 I came back to see if I could add how many hours until retreat and I see they are already there.......who knew? Apparently not me-----LOL.
Anyway; I'm sure time will fly until we can all get together for a fun weekend full of friendship and sewing. See ya there.

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait. I have a new project I started to bring along. I will also bring a few UFO's too.

    ReplyDelete